Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
IBIL/Taylor Wessing Conference: Standards, FRAND, NPEs and Injunctions
Tuesday, November 6, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Wednesday, November 7, 2012 at 7:30 PM (GMT)
London, United Kingdom
NPEs and Injunctions
A joint IBIL/Taylor Wessing conference
Tuesday 6 - Wednesday 7 November 2012
UCL Faculty of Laws
Hosted jointly by UCL Laws IBIL and Taylor Wessing LLP and chaired by The Rt Hon Professor Sir Robin Jacob (the Sir Hugh Laddie Chair of Intellectual Property at UCL Laws), this 2 day conference combines commentary from key industry and legal experts from the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden and the US on:
- Injunctions and jurisdictions
- Standards, FRAND and its use in Europe
- Patent portfolios
- Unified Patents Court
- Dispute resolution on licensing terms
- Competition considerations
- Keynote address by Mr Justice Floyd
- Panel discussion on Comparison of the law as to injuctions across jurisdictions - the impact of FRAND declarations to standards bodies; intermin injunctions; Orange Book Offers
- Industry discussion panel on Determining FRAND
- The Market for Patent Portfolios
- Present Pan-European Position and Manoeuvres - stays of infringement actions, expedition of UK revocation proceedings
- Keynote address on the formation of Unified Patent Court
- Competitions, complaints and standard setting
When & Where
UCL Faculty of Laws
The Faculty of Laws at UCL has a world-class reputation for research, and has been rated by the UK government in the highest categories for both research and teaching.
We value research not only in contributing to the quality of our teaching and the supervision we give our students, but also in its contribution to the development of law and its influence on legal practice and public policy.
The Faculty was ranked 2nd in the UK by The Times Good University Guide (subject table: Law) in 2008. UCL is ranked 4th in the World University rankings.